Looking for creative holiday email marketing ideas?In our recent webinar, Andre Prevot, Strategy Director, and Alison Lindland, Account Director, of our Client Experience team offered a closer look at the six email examples in our 2013 Holiday Email Marketing Inspiration Guide, and revealed six more innovative ways to use Agile Email Marketing technology in holiday campaigns.
Below is a quick recap of the 12 ideas shared on the webinar:
Holiday Email Inspiration: 12 Ways to Stand Out and Boost Sales 1. Use video-in-email and a countdown clock to unveil a new product
2. Use social media to make emails interactive
3. Personalize an image with the subscriber’s name
4. Optimize creative in real-time to maximize each email’s effectiveness
5. Check back on the same email for new deals every hour
6. Show real-time shipping status information
7. Show nearby store locations and open hours
8. Change the products that are promoted based on each shopper’s current location
9. Use barcodes in mobile emails to drive in-store sales
10. Promote current best-sellers
11. Include a “click to call” button on mobile email during open hours
12. Promote your mobile app on each device
Questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com.
Ready to get started with video-in-email? Join Movable Ink, Silverpop, and Invodo on Wednesday, August 28 at 1:00 EDT for a one-hour webinar on “Bringing Email to Life with Video.” Get examples, technical steps, and tips for incorporating video into your agile email campaigns. Register for the webinar here.
Join Movable Ink, Silverpop, and Invodo on Wednesday, August 28 at 1:00 EDT for a webinar on “Bringing Email to Life with Video.” This hour-long webinar will offer attendees an overview of why video is a highly valuable tool for creating engaging e-commerce campaigns, and what practical steps you can take to start incorporating video in your email marketing plans.